We all make these promises to ourselves at the beginning of a new year. And…invariably we (maybe as soon as two weeks later) have broken that “new year’s resolution” and gone back to our norm. BUT – THIS NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION, if you keep it and “keep on” keeping it will save you money BECAUSE YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE IEA/NEA.
IEA Members’ Reported Savings
IEA members have provided great examples of the savings they have experienced using the IEA Educator Access Discount Program. Some of the savings IEA members have reported include:
- $200 savings on a trip to Orlando
- $230 room in Hawaii for $95
- $100 savings at the Anniversary Inn in Boise
- two for one pizzas
- $645 savings on a rafting trip
Here’s an interesting fact: From May to October 2022, IEA members saved collectively $3,214 using this IEA Member Benefit!
You can enjoy similar savings! Go to the IEA Member Benefits website and click on the Educator Access Discount Program and sign in or sign up!
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE EDUCATOR ACCESS DISCOUNT PROGRAM:
- Go to idahoea.accessdevelopment.com
- Click on the button at the top right of the screen that reads: SIGN UP
- In the pop-up box, enter your first and last name, your personal email address, your *IEA Member Number, and create a password, and click “SIGN UP”
*If you don’t know your IEA Member Number, you can request it from IEA Member Benefits HERE. (hint: if you receive NEA Today magazine, it is printed with your name and address on the magazine cover)
Get these great deals wherever you go via the MyDeals app. Check out this MyDeals App tutorial video to walk you through how to set up the app.
Other ways to save with IEA Member Benefits discounts:
- NEA Discount Market Place
- TicketsatWork.com (contact IEA Member Benefits for the IEA code)
- NEA Travel Program
Check out all NEA Member Benefits discounts at www.neamb.com