Pets are part of the family too, that’s why pet insurance from Pets Best is available to NEA members.
What is pet insurance?
Pet insurance helps you pay expensive veterinary bills, so your pet can receive the recommended care they deserve.
How does pet insurance work?
Pet insurance is a reimbursement policy. You choose a reimbursement percentage from 70% up to 90%, and pair it with your desired deductible amount to create a plan that works with your budget.
Accidents and illness coverage from Pets Best reimburses you for many common procedures and illnesses such as:
• Emergency visits
• And much more…
With Pets Best…
• Premium options are flexible and affordable
• Most claims are paid in 5 days or less!
• Wellness options are available as add-ons
• You can be reimbursed within 5 days or less!
• You can take your pet to any licensed veterinarian in the country
• You pay an annual deductible, not per incident
• You have short waiting periods
• No upper-age restrictions and all breeds are eligible for coverage
Pets Best has you covered—from basic accident and illness plans to routine care—and plans start at less than $1 per day!
The next time you’re faced with an unexpected vet bill, let Pets Best help!
NEA members are eligible for a 5% discount.