USE YOUR EDUCATOR ACCESS DISCOUNT PROGRAM!
This is IEA’s most popular discount program: in the past year IEA members took advantage of 3,236 discounts with this program and saved a total of $127,370 as a result. Plan ahead to save money wherever you go this summer. Where can you save? Hotels, dining, condos and resorts, golf, movies, recreation, entertainment, cruises. You can also save on shopping.
Go to IEA Member Benefits website. Find and click on the picture of the IEA membership card to take you to the Access website. If needed, register with the last 7 digits of your membership number, your personal e-mail address, and create a password. You only need to register once. Each time thereafter you sign in with your e-mail and password. Browse the site and DISCOVER the thousands of ways to save!
You want to hear some testimonials, you say:
- “I saved $50 a night which was 75% off the normal price on hotels in Portland.” – Shannon N, Boise;
- “Roosevelt Bed and Breakfast – wonderful room and delicious gourmet breakfast for half the price.” – Jan S., Boundary County;
- “I used the Access benefit when I went to Orlando one summer and was able to save over $400 in my hotel bill alone.” – Erlinda M. What Erlinda doesn’t tell you is that you can also save on theme park costs such as DisneyWorld, etc.
Find any Red Box and get DVDs, two for the price of one (use the app described below.)
Every time you eat at Chili’s you can get a free serving of chips and queso (with the app again.)
We don’t have the room and you don’t have the time to learn of the over quarter million discounts available nationwide.
There is a GPS friendly app that accompanies this Access benefit. The Access site will guide you to the app or you can download the “My Deals” app from the app store, register using your home email address and mobile password (1006 – [last 7 digits of] your membership number.) Wherever you are, the app will show the discounts in that vicinity.
More ways to use your association benefits and save this summer:
NEA CLICK & SAVE – This a very popular discount purchasing program when you shop on line. You and your family can save on brand name merchandise from hundreds of top retailers, restaurants, online stores, and local merchants. Just register and sign in on neamb.com to start shopping. New offers are added every day and you can set email reminders for your favorite merchants so you’ll be notified in advance of upcoming sales and discounts.
TicketsatWork.com – Here’s a great way to save money and take advantage of discounts and special offers for many theme parks and attractions nationwide (should you plan to leave town and Idaho and see the rest of the country.) We’re talking about places such as
- Walt Disney World Resort,
- Universal Studios,
- Disneyland Park,
- Sea World,
- Six Flags,
- Cirque du Soleil,
- Las Vegas and New York City shows and performances,
- Busch Gardens,
- Kennedy Space Center,
- Orlando Balloon Rides,
- Orlando Dinner Shows (oodles of other Orlando attractions)
- Gray Line Grand Canyon Tours,
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours,
- Las Vegas Hotels (save as much as 50%) (oodles of Las Vegas attractions)
- Knott’s Berry Farm,
- San Diego Zoo,
- Legoland (oodles of other California attractions)
- Gray Line NYC sightseeing,
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (save 15% and skip the line),
- New York City Explorer Pass (save 45%) (oodles more NYC attractions)
And then there is the latest association benefit: NEA Vacations. Save on hotels and resorts, air fare, cruises, guided vacations, vacation packages. Earn NEA Travel Dollars to give you even more discounts. A member has reported that she saved $400 on two plane tickets!!