NEA Member Benefits (NEA MB) is pleased to announce a new home mortgage loan program for NEA members: the First National Bank of Omaha Home Mortgage for NEA Members. This new program will replace the previous program through Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, which ended August 31, 2018.
The FNBO Home Mortgage for NEA Members went live on November 1, 2018.
Features of the FNBO Home Mortgage for NEA Members include:
- Exclusive member benefit: No loan application, origination, or processing fees (valued approximately at $660)
- Competitive rates
- FNBO Loan Experts to assist members through a dedicated, toll-free number
- Family members (e.g., spouse/domestic partner, parents, children) are eligible to apply
- Low down payment options available
- Choice of refinance or new mortgage loan options and terms (e.g., conventional and jumbo loans with fixed rates and ARMs, and FHA, VA and USDA loans)
- Robust online application platform and online support
- Home Buying Process Quick Guide
FNBO will also be offering Home Equity Lines of Credit beginning at the end of January 2019.
NEA Member Benefits is very excited about bringing this new opportunity for purchasing or refinancing a home to NEA members and their families. For more descriptive information about this program visit www.neamb.com and click on the program at the bottom of the home page.