As a member of NEA, you may purchase a variety of health insurance plans offered. As you become Medicare eligible, you can review the NEA® Group Part D Program for prescription drug coverage. If you want to supplement Medicare’s hospital and doctor benefits, consider NEA® Retiree Health Program.
In addition, NEA Member Benefits offers these health-related products that may enhance your insurance portfolio.
- NEA Dental and Vision Insurance Program
- NEA Hospital Income Insurance Plan – offers cash benefits to members 64 and younger when hospitalized
- NEA CarePlus Hospital Insurance Plan – similar to Hospital Income Insurance, but requires members be 65 and older
- NEA Retiree Health Program – Medicare supplement plans
- NEA Long-Term Care Program
- NEA Income Protection® Insurance Plan – provides disability coverage