Fall is here and you’ve finally begun to settle into a routine at work and home, but you’re also noticing some kids are starting to act up and maybe you’ve even noticed you’re struggling to maintain momentum. Between lesson-planning, grading and parent teacher conferences, you may be feeling a bit maxed out- but the Holidays will be here before you even notice. Whether you’re looking for ways to start prepping for holiday travel and shopping, or you need tips on retirement planning before Open Enrollment ends, NEAMB.com has tips and advice that will help you make it to Winter Break.
- Protecting yourself and your family is so important we have a new section of our site dedicated to helping you figure out how. Learn how to protect the Moments that Matter, myths about life insurance, and more resources to make sure everyone is taken care of. www.neamb.com/protect
- If you’re planning to save time and money by doing holiday shopping online, make sure to find out more about how to do so safely. During National Cybersecurity Month we’re going to have the information you need to know to make sure you are safe and secure online. Find all this and more at www.neamb.com/finance
- Already thinking about Winter Break? We have the breakdown about what’s new at America’s Theme Parks, as well as incredible deals on cruises for National Plan A Cruise Month. We also have tips and tricks on how to plan hassle-free holiday travel planning. Go to www.neamb.com/travel
- Winter is coming- make sure your car is ready by checking out our Car Care Checklist. We also have information on the NEA Auto Buying Program, just in time for the end of the model year so that you can get the best possible deal out there. www.neamb.com/car
- Open Enrollment Season is about to end- have you made sure you’re saving everything you need so that you’re able to enjoy your retirement when that time comes? Run the numbers on our Retirement calculators and read more about how to boost your savings by investing outside of your pension. www.neamb.com/retirement
- Don’t forget about the Life Insurance Awareness Month Sweepstakes for a chance to win up to $500! Contest ends October 15! www.mynealife.com