We could all use a little more savings these days. While some insurance companies made a splash with payback promotions, California Casualty quietly worked with our customers to provide personalized savings solutions. By following the tips below, you, too, can save on your auto and home insurance – in some cases more than the percentages and dollar figures that made recent headlines.
Here are simple ways you can SAVE MORE on your insurance:
- Choose a Summer Skip Payment Option – adjust your payment schedule to EZ Pay and choose two summer months that you wish to skip (June/July or July/Aug or Aug/Sept).
- Buy Auto and Home/Renters From the Same Company – take advantage of significant discounts when your home or renters insurance is combined with your automobile insurance. In some cases, the savings “pays for” your renters policy.
- Increase Your Deductibles – the amount you’ll save each month could add up, especially if you are incident free for a number of years. Just make sure you can cover the higher deductible in the event something happens.
- Seek Out Additional Discounts – ask about discounts that were not applicable when you purchased your policy, but are now. A quick policy review with Customer Service is usually all that is needed.
- Quote with California Casualty if You’re With Another Carrier – the member-only rates and educator-specific benefits offered through the NEA Auto and Home Insurance Program could offer significant long-term savings.
If you’re a NEA Auto and Home Insurance policyholder, please reach out to California Casualty’s Customer Care Team at 1.800.800.9410 and select option 3, or email firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also visit our website at www.CalCas.com to chat with an online Customer Service Representative.
California Casualty has been serving the needs of educators since 1951 and is the only auto and home insurance company to earn the trust and endorsement of the National Education Association (NEA). As a result, NEA members qualify for exceptional rates, deductibles waived for vandalism or collisions to your vehicle parked at school, holiday or summer skip payment plans and free Identity Defense protection – exclusive benefits not available to the general public. Learn how to save by getting a quote at www.neamb.com/autohome, or by calling 1.800.800.9410.