California Casualty, an NEA Member Benefits National Auto and Home Insurance Program, has been a business partner with IEA Member Benefits since 1988. Currently there are over 2,000 IEA member policies in force with the company.
Not only is California Casualty a great company with very competitive premium rates, but they offer other added benefits as well. Examples:
· When you switch from your current company the chances are very good that you will see a premium savings (California Casualty insures only the best population risks: educators, first responders, etc.)
· Premium rates are locked in for a full year, even if you have a claim.
· Pay zero deductible for vandalism or hit and run damage to your car while parked within 500 feet of your school.
· Skip-a-payment option – allows a two-month premium payment deferment – perfect for summer months.
· Free identity theft protection – monitoring and resolution services.
· Get a refund of unused premiums from your current insurance company.
· You are covered in any car – your own, a rental, or a borrowed vehicle.
· Towing and roadside assistance are available for a small additional fee.
· California Casualty enjoys a 99% customer satisfaction on claims with 24/7 claims service and 100% USA based agents.
IEA Members give high marks for their relationship with California Casualty. For a quote call 1-866-531-2605.